Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last week was a busy week for me. Work wise, pleasure wise everything was heckled. But weekends are something i look forward to nowadays. Now I truly understand that why my dad and other working people used to get so excited at the mere thought of the coming weekend. Monday till friday is rape. Brutual. Getting to office saps 50% of my energy and by the time i manage to get out of office am running in negative energy (-50 energy baba). Took taxi to office for 2 weeks and bloody hell all those lovely 100 buck notes frikkin disappeared from my wallet.
That was work wise... now comes pleasure wise. My favorite past time these days seem to be watching movies, eat a lot, laze around like a bum. Imagine that you skipped breakfast on Saturday (because of getting up late) and by 12:00 ur stomach is rumbling like the clouds and what if u see an advertisement of KFC on TV. It was just like the part from the Harold and Kumar movie but here I went to KFC (not white castle morons). Relished on 3 zinger burgers and large coke...ahh peace.. On my way home I met a friend of mine, just back from tarakeshwar, gifted me some fine weed. So the situation here: weed, no one at home and lots of yummy food and cola.
So i returned home, stripped to shorts and started my laptop (sad excuse for technology) and sat down to watch some movies. Amply sedated, I watched Terminator 4-Salvation, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Hangover and Love Aaj Kal. After watching these movies and i came to this conclusion about super hero movies. In super hero movies, the super hero is a common dorky, gay looking, wimp and frequently wearing specs and infatuated with the hottest chick. While the villain is cool, savvy, smart, have lot of friends and have the hottest chick as his GF. Then some divine intervention takes place and a happy ending..blah blah blech!
Terminator 4 was a sad excuse for a movie. John Connor portrayed by Christian Bale is not much into his Christian beliefs.He is chunky meat machine who wanna kill machines and a software (read skynet). Entire movie took place in deserts, nuked cities and dark places. All through the movie i just wondered one thing..what the fuck is happening? I rated it as I (I for Immature).
Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter...what shall I say. Kids would love it.Adult Couples would love to go and engage into their activities in a dark theater leaving dark marks all over the seats.. yech! I was bored throughout the movie. These directors should be gassed for their extra creativity. Thumbs up for JKR because the book was way too good. And the movie sucked chewbacca's ass.
Love AajKal. Another Bolly pot-boiler. I should have stuck to my promise of not watching Bolly flicks but Dev D instilled some hope before it was again brutually murdered by Love AajKal. Saif, a 40 something plays a role of a college kid with total immaturity that would have killed the Nawab. Deepika...love ur long legs..but what happened to your acting...cat got your tongue?? Only decent time to watch was the potrayal of Veer Singh by Saif. Loved it. And by the way what happened to the Hot chicks from Punjab??? Now to play the role of a de glam punjabi girl, the producers are importing them from Brazil..what shit.
Finally, The Hangover. What happens when the funniest guys of US come together and make a movie. They kill the audience. I am sure with my guts were out in the open because i was laughing so hard at their work. It betrayed conventional thinking and showed how a bunch of guys having been high on 'roofies' try to recollect what they did last night. A must watch movie.
So when I got up it was 2:30 in the night. Munchies gnawing my what is left over of my gut. Awesum...another day went by and I did not even notice it.

No comments: