Monday, October 20, 2008

Reflections and Refractions

Cant get over the fact that i am still in this lousy place,and nothing i can do to fast forward to my departure date. Some guys tell me: Dude, u are frustrated, get laid.....
i say: yeah man.(smirk)..send ur wifey over here...
most dnt understand that my life is built in a solid compact sphere. i am well off in that regulated environment. moment i am thrown out of it or bade to leave it, my life is in chaos as winds of karma buffet my spirit around; tossing my being around in the eternal void. thats what stresses me out, distress me to infinte extent and levels. Call me lazy, call me anything u want. Its not me wanna getting laid, drunk or stoned; its just me being me, me being with friends and family. Me happy. Capish! so bugger off ppl who has some 'brilliant ideas', i dnt wanna buy. Go F*** yerself. i just wanna get back to my sphere of life.
Considering the way the things are i wont be singing David Guetta's "world is mine.." after i pass out. 1 more semester to go and am not very happy...not even amused. the number of divorces that are occuring in the law firm sector is not a very happy news. Recruitment process looks bleak. (sigh).
that day we went for a car drive after getting amply sloshed in gokuls. though it was bit cramped as 5 guys were trying sit comfortably in the back seat of a Honda city, but i liked it... i wanted to relax, i was drunk. the driver was my bald friend, his pate shining like a moon but his relentless jokes made me laugh (and his writing skills maketh me wonder). But spending the night in the streets of Bandra in that condition was not funny. no sir....but still i was relaxed smoking endlessly, exhaling the smoke listlessly into the crisp night air trying to come in terms with my present life. But i have a long way to go. in 6 months i have to be strong enuf not to be thrown around in that void, or being listless. i have to give up my protective sphere and break out.....Drat... i broke another binder....(sigh)....

No comments: