Thursday, October 23, 2008

LAST DAY OF MY LAST INTERNSHIP

Last working day of my internship. Yes sir, my last bloody day of my last bloody internship of my life. so far it has been, like before, took time to pick up its pace, and once it picks up its pace, its good as a Mack truck at full speed downhill minus breaks. i am being dragged around by 2 associates, each claiming their work to be a top priority, has entrusted me their 'ground breaking' work. as soon as i look into it, its merely clerical, hell lot of it. arranging documents is easy, but 5-6 Big binders of it is too time consuming. and most pissing of thing is that they give u tons of work, make impressing talk abt it, and when i look up 5 mins later.... they are merrily chatting away. every 5 mins one will call via intercom and 'politely ask'how much have i done. AARgh... God.
In other news, am on a diet. Yes boss, a diet, and leading a disciplined life. U might get a insight how i am living now from my previous entries but let me also inform ya all, no booze, no late nights, no other stuff. i hope it does some good for me.
Then, when i reach home i expect to return to my old ways. ;)
Then also, i have been doing a lot of speed dating, a dating application on Facebook for all those single hearts out there. Sheer boredom man, but some chicks are really "HOT".
anyways, i will make a post on my time in internship here..... do look it....i hope to make a splashing sensational Heading.....well later ppl.... gotta go and spank Boka aka Mr. Sili for dropping water on my shirt. No mercy...thats my policy.

No comments: